Due to the new order system, the client must mandatorily make the order through the website. This is for make the order faster and to avoid further mistakes.
For minimum quantities, size, discounts, and other information, please refer to our e-mail.
.In order to protect our clients’ prices, we decided to do not show the prices in the webpage.
The client must create an account and send a pre-order with the plants and quantities they may be interested in. The order will be sent to our e-mail and one of our sales will be in touch as soon as is possible to assist you.
We only accept Bank Account transfer or in the case to be necessary, PayPal is also allowed.
Note: Once the order is made and verified, our staff will send a proforma which need to be 100% prepaid within 7 days. In the case the proforma had not been paid and there is no explanation we have the right to obviate your order.
Any change in the order may happen at last moment, we would like to remember that plants are lively things and to ship the best quality we may sometimes do some changes at last moment, only by accepting this fact, we will be able to work together.
We count with several wholesalers from where you can order directly with them! They will assist you in the best way possible!
1. As soon as we receive your order, our staff will check it and send you an email back to confirm available plants, and provide plant photos.
2. Once the client check the final order, with prices and plant photos, the client has the option to see if it needs to do any modification or not. In the case modifications are need it, once all the changes are made and the order had been accepted for both parties we will prepare a proforma invoice the one must be 100% pre paid within 7 days.
3. If the payment is completed successfully , our staff will schedule a shipping t and prepare everything to be send within 2 to 3 weeks.
- The buyer (Client) read and accepted the purchase conditions, prior to completing the entire payment of the selected plants.
* The reserve of plants is not considered in the Nck Orchids purchase process. Once the transaction is completed, the shipping process will continue.
2. The seller (Nck Orchids) has the obligation to ensure the timely arrival of the cargo and to respect the established prices. The foregoing, subject to the exception of the following cases that occurred during the Covid-19 health contingency:
a) During ocean shipping, the ship did not arrive on time.
b) During the air shipment, the airline did not put the cargo on the plane.
3. The buyer is obliged to make the deposit once the selection is ready. In case of unexcused delay, you will be charged an extra value or cancel your selection.
4. The seller will send photographs of the species selected by the buyer, and if he is satisfied with the quality of the plants, he will accept. Only then will the company, Nck Orchids, begin the phytosanitary, spraying, drying and packaging process.
5. Each country has its own fumigation rules, therefore, the buyer has the obligation to inform the buyer of the corresponding fumigation indications.
6. The seller, Nck Orchids, makes F.O.B shipments, that is, it is only responsible for the cargo until it arrives at the Taoyuan airport, Taiwan, or the port of the Island.
7. The buyer is obliged to send photographs corroborating the receipt of the boxes, the same day he receives the cargo.
8. There is a maximum period of five days for any problem that the plants may present to be discussed.
* Unless the cargo has a loss of more than 40%, Nck Orchids will not be responsible. If this is the case, the buyer must demonstrate, with photographs, the plants and codes on it. Subsequently, there will be a conversation in order to reach an agreement on how much each of the parties will respond.
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current. All used on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, also there is no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Modifications To the Service and Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service without notice at any time.
We are not obligated to limit the sales of our products or service to any person or geographic region. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations.
- Plant Selection:
Our team has been trained to select the best quality plants to ensure our clients receive the products with the quality they deserve.
- Dry Process:
Generally speaking, plants need at least 2 to 3 weeks to dry up completely, using good ventilation to help them.
- Quarantine Control:
All plants need to pass by a quarantine process prior the exportation, to make sure they will be in a good quality to be shipped.
We have a rigorous packaging process for our plants, in which we seek to optimize the quality of treatment and delivery of products for subsequent export.
An important part of this process is the application of pesticides, a key point, since each country has different requirements regarding which substances and their amounts must be applied. In this way we receive the information that each country gives us and thus we make sure we can obtain the Phytosanitary permit to be able to go abroad avoiding falling into serious offenses that may cause shipping problems.
What do the Flask measures, 1.7 ”, 2.5”, 3.5 ”mean?
Taiwan uses its own plant designs to grow both phalaenopsis and other species. These differ in thickness and size, compared to the pots used in Europe.
What is a Flask?
The plants can be grown in glass flasks and / or plastic cups (Refer to the photo) Generally the glass jars are used for sale within the island of Taiwan and not to be exported, this due to their weight. The flasks for export are made in plastic cups, in order to help the client reduce weight.